Seite 10 von 60 ErsteErste ... 6789101112131420 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 136 bis 150 von 897
    The album 'Make A Scene' has been mastered. Can't wait for you all to hear it. Not long now! Thank you for being so patient.
    Wenn das nicht eines der besten Pop/Dance-Alben aller Zeiten wird, dann reiß ich ihr persönlich den Kopf ab.

No matter what they say Avatar von ProFound
    Endlich!!!
    Euphorie und Helden - Der ESC-Blog: www.facebook.com/BlogESC

Sophie Ellis-Bextor has revealed that she has started work on her next album. The singer, who is yet to release her fourth studio record, announced via her Twitter page that she is already working on new material with singer-songwriter Ed Harcourt.She wrote: "Writing with the very talented Ed Harcourt today. lucky me! Album 5. might as well make a start whilst inspired!"

Sophie Ellis-Bextor has explained why her forthcoming album has been delayed. The singer, who was due to release her fourth studio album Make A Scene last year, said that she was guilty of being a "blabbermouth" about its release date but insisted the delay wasn't "intentional".

She told Great British Life: "I always feel like I'm too much of a blabbermouth because I tell people in interview when the album is being released and when it isn't they wonder what’s happening; I should learn from my mistakes!" She continued: "It wasn't intentional to have such a big break before this album - it just turned out that way. It was finished at beginning of the 2010 and then the first single was released in spring and it's all been a bit staggered.

"To be honest, I would have loved it to be a bit quicker but that's the story of the last ten years, pretty much. I've always been a bit impatient." Discussing the LP, the 'Bittersweet' singer described its sound as "polar opposites" of the dance spectrum.

"When you've been doing what you do for a while people know what you're up to and who you are and it's lovely when you can approach really diverse people and they are like, 'great, let's give it a go,'" she confessed.

"The album's got some polar opposites on there: from Ed Harcourt, who is a really talented singer, songwriter and an incredibly strong musician and lyricist, to at the other end of the spectrum Armin, who is a massive trance DJ. I found it really exciting to work with that range."

Make A Scene is slated for release in March.

Sehr verwirrend...

'Not Giving Up On Love' wird als zweite Single am 7. März in England veröffentlicht. Danach kommt sicher das Album.

Zitat Zitat von funkfried Beitrag anzeigen
    'Not Giving Up On Love' wird als zweite Single am 7. März in England veröffentlicht. Danach kommt sicher das Album.
    Ich dachte gestern schon, dass mein Twitter alte Meldungen ausspuckt, als ich das bei SEB gelesen habe.

Der Track ist seit Monaten im iTunes Store verfügbar, ebenso das Video im Umlauf. Viel Glück.

Ich bin wieder im Sophie-Fieber.

"Trip The Light Fantastic" ist ja so genial.

/watch?v=m3t2m_KtWmM

Eine gute Live-Sängerin ist sie ja.

«Not Giving Up On Love» hat mittlerweile 7.6 Mio Klicks bei YT.
    Ich weiss nicht, worauf die Plattenfirma noch wartet.

Die Klicks sind wohl wegen Armin van Buuren.

iTunes UK Kategorie Dance #39

Du verdammter Sack.

Ich würde mich auch total aufregen.

Naja, verwundern tut mich das jetzt nicht. Schließlich ist das Ding schon uralt und jeder Fan hat es halt schon ewig...
    Hoffe trotzdem, dass nun endlich (!) mal das Album kommt.....

Zitat Zitat von gingerale Beitrag anzeigen
    iTunes UK Kategorie Dance #39

Schatz, ich will dir deine Schadenfreude ja nicht nehmen, aber der Song wird erst morgen offiziell veröffentlicht. Vllt. sieht's dann ja besser aus.