jetzt aber garantiert aktuell.

Wer oder was ist Cher LLoyd denn nun?

Sieht aus wie Nadine Beiler.

Tamiilpriincezz
    unregistriert
    Zitat Zitat von *-ChriZ-* Beitrag anzeigen
    Wer oder was ist Cher LLoyd denn nun?
    ne bitch die mit mein zain malik rumknutsch

Cher Lloyd to release debut single 'Swagger Jagger' this August!

Cher Lloyd is to release her debut single, titled ‘Swagger Jagger’ this August, it has been revealed. The youngster’s debut album will then follow on September 12, according to the latest reports. Cher’s album, which can be pre-ordered now ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...SIN=B004KPLZKA ), was original due for an August release.

Read more: http://xfactor.tellymix.co.uk/2011/x...#ixzz1KuurBwmu

Ob das Cover auf Amazon das offizielle Singlecover ist?!

Was soll das überhaupt heißen?

Ich glaub net, dass das Cover bei Amazon schon das entgültige ist. Ist wohl eher ein Platzhalter.

Und was für ne Haarfarbe hat sie jetzt im Moment? Ich dachte Rihanna-Rot, so wie sie sich in letzter Zeit auf Facebook präsentiert hat

outside a new york recording studio.

Cher has also been working on her first album with songwriters Savan Kotecha, RedOne and Max Martin.
    Geändert von o°epic°o (15-05-2011 um 09:30 Uhr)

Summer Pussy
    unregistriert
    1. Album Review:

I'll start out with her first single, Swagger Jagger, one of my least favorite tracks on the album, but still good. It mixes hip-hop elements in the start before turning into pop toward the chorus (samples a famous kids song ).

The next song, Dub on the Track, is one of the best. Livvi Franc helped write this hot track, and it's exactly what it sounds like it would be. A sh*tload of dubstep and Cher rapping over a hot beat. A male friend of hers makes a guest appearance rapping as well. SINGLE MATERIAL HERE!!!!

Track 3 also has a little dubstep influence, with some hip hop and pop influence. Sounds like a song Beyonce would do. It's albout haters talkin about her behind her back and she doesn't GIVE A F*CK. One of the best following Dub on the Track.

On to Track 4, an amazing slowish ballad that reminds me alot of Jordin Spark's song Tattoo. Also one of my favorites. (MORE SINGLE MATERIAL!!!)

Track 5, is strictly pop. It's catchy and the lyrics are great. There's nothing much else to say about this track, it's a keeper.

Track 6, just like track 5 has a nice beat and catchy melody. A famous male singer makes a guest appearance on this track. Possible single eh?
    Track 7, is one that I usually skip over. It's not terrible, but just gets old quick. Male rapper guest appearance on this song as well. It's a simple blend of rap and pop.
    Tracks 8 and 9, both blend hip hop elements and pop, slightly better than the song beforehand, but a couple of my least favorites.

call me excited

wood/iron/gold/love Avatar von Mazuko