Seite 15 von 19 ErsteErste ... 5111213141516171819 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 211 bis 225 von 283
    „Crave“ ist auch wieder sehr geil

Wie sie einfach total unter‘m Radar fliegt und konstant gute Musik raushaut

[New York, NY] — Canadian singer-songwriter Kiesza releases “All Of The Feelings” today. The bubbly, high-energy track is the second taste of her upcoming album out this spring. The track follows first single of 2020 “When Boys Cry”, which The FADER calls a reflection on “emotional expression and masculinity with light lyrics and bouncy production.” Kiesza proclaims her feelings for a love interest in the sparkling new song, celebrating the person who “makes [her] believe in love again” over an explosive pop beat.

The neon-hued accompanying video was shot entirely on iPhone 11 Pro and features performance artist Kirby Jenner and Ottawa-born rapper Charle$. Shot in a limousine where the “larger-than-life” (PAPER) performer vamps about as she sings the song and laughs with Jenner & Charle$, the video premiered yesterday on YouTube.

Read about Kiesza’s last release on The FADER.

On the video for “All Of The Feelings,” Kiesza says it was “a work of the tribe,” referring to her new independent collective Zebra Spirit Tribe. “It was shot on essentially no budget, on an iPhone 11 Pro and a limo we found on Craigslist. What you see is a car full of friends who love and look out for one another. I’m so proud of the people around me and grateful for their presence in my life.” She adds that “shooting on iPhone made the making of the video feel less intimidating. I felt like I was in a limo with my friends, like there wasn’t a camera there at all—and I was able to open up even more. I love that we were able to produce such a high quality, stylized video."

Kiesza is set to promote her new music this summer on the road with alt violinist Lindsey Stirling and indietronic artist Mako. Spanning the end of June to the start of July, the tour will take Kiesza across both coasts and include shows at the Microsoft Theatre in Los Angeles and Radio City Music Hall in New York City. Last year she supported MIKA on tour and played special headlining comeback shows at Las Vegas Pride and NYC Pride, as well as a string of stripped-down sets for her mini acoustic tour.

Re-emerging as an independent musician and staking her claim in the electro-pop scene, Kiesza ended 2019 by releasing two new singles, “Sweet Love”and “You’re The Best” via her label Zebra Spirit Tribe. With more new music on the way starting with “When Boys Cry”, 2020 is set to be a big year for the "eccentric" (Billboard) singer-songwriter who took the last decade by storm.

Trackliste vom Album hab ich schon irgendwo gesehen... Isntragram?
    Autorenseite: www.lucastimm.de

Aus Zufall Crave gehört und der klingt wirklich ganz brauchbar

Es ist kein CUT ME LOOSE, aber ruhigere Töne stehen ihr auch ganz gut.
    Gerade in Verbindung mit dem Video ne tolle Stimmung:

Habe heute gerade erst gesehen, dass sie bereits 2008 ein Album mit dem Titel KIESZA veröffentlicht hat. Hab es aber noch nicht angehört. Wird gleich gemacht.

Heute 14 Uhr LIVE aif Instagram ( falls da nicht wieder etwas mit der Uhrzeit / Umrechnung nicht stimmt... ).

No matter what they say Avatar von ProFound
    Genau wie "All Of The Feelings" wieder ein richtig geiler tanzbarer Song!
    Euphorie und Helden - Der ESC-Blog: www.facebook.com/BlogESC

No matter what they say Avatar von ProFound
    Album kommt am 14. August und heißt auch "Crave". Leider nur 9 Songs.

Finde Crave recht schwach. Album wurde verschoben?

Schön, dass endlich ein Album kommt, aber 9 Songs sind ne Frechheit.

Ich will/kann/möchte auf meinem SM-A600FN die Signatur bei Tapatalk nicht ausschalten.

Da hat sieim Vorfeld ja fast schon mehr Singles rausgebracht. Warum packt sie die nicht einfach mit drauf?

Wieder sehr schön!!!!!!!!!!!!

Das Album ist raus. CD verzögert sich laut Amazon...

Zitat Zitat von Arneb Beitrag anzeigen
    Das Album ist raus. CD verzögert sich laut Amazon...
    Ja bei mir auch, obwohl ich ein Garantiertes Lieferdatum für heute hatte.

Ich will/kann/möchte auf meinem SM-A600FN die Signatur bei Tapatalk nicht ausschalten.