Seite 195 von 334 ErsteErste ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 2.911 bis 2.925 von 5005

woohooh stimmung. immerhin #5 am ende.

Immerhin hat der Remix zu I rise einen Grammy gewonnen...

Zitat Zitat von Arneb Beitrag anzeigen
    Immerhin hat der Remix zu I rise einen Grammy gewonnen...

Zählt das als ihr achter Grammy?

Ich denke nicht.
    Autorenseite: www.lucastimm.de

Zitat Zitat von wobbleshaker Beitrag anzeigen
    hmm, Madonna hat den Song zwar geschrieben und gesungen aber glaube, der Grammy geht eher an die Remixerin.

Nein

es sieht so aus als würde ihre erste london show heute stattfinden.

Zitat Zitat von o°epic°o Beitrag anzeigen
    es sieht so aus als würde ihre erste london show heute stattfinden.
    und sie hat sogar pünktlich angefangen
    Was so ein paar Tage Resting alles ausmachen. x

Come and Catch me Avatar von musar
    und sie hat sogar pünktlich angefangen
    Was so ein paar Tage Resting alles ausmachen. x
    Naja sie muss auch pünktlich anfangen, weil man ihr sonst den Stecker gezogen hätte. 2008 musste sie 250.000£ Strafe zahlen. Danach hat man angefangen gleich den Strom abzustellen. Hat u.a. auch schon Bruce Springsteen und Paul McCartney getroffen
    Geändert von musar (29-01-2020 um 23:16 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von musar Beitrag anzeigen
    Naja sie muss auch pünktlich anfangen, weil man ihr sonst den Stecker gezogen hätte. 2008 musste sie 250.000£ Strafe zahlen. Danach hat man angefangen gleich den Strom abzustellen. Hat u.a. auch schon Bruce Springsteen und Paul McCartney getroffen
    sounds right. x

She appeared to be in a great mood - chatting and joking lots with the audience, but she kept stopping herself and saying “I have to get on with the show, there’s an iron curtain coming down on me later, Westminster council have made it very clear to me that I need to finish on time”!!

die show ist eingeschlagen wie ne bombe nur positive reviews.
    london liegt ihr zu füssen.

und wieder zwei Shows in London weniger ( 4. und 11. ) - zum Ausruhen zwischendurch!
    Mein Termin 9.2. steht NOCH!
    Geändert von Arneb (31-01-2020 um 18:24 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Arneb Beitrag anzeigen
    und wieder zwei Shows in London weniger ( 4. und 11. ) - zum Ausruhen zwischendurch!
    Mein Termin 9.2. steht NOCH!
    spannend wie Russisches Roulette.

Madonna has cancelled two more shows in London, but said she was defying the orders of doctors who have told her she should be playing even fewer nights.

The star, 61, said she has "multiple injuries", meaning she has to do six hours' of rehab every day she performs.

She is currently doing a residency at the London Palladium, but has called off the shows on 4 and 11 February.

That means she will not have three gigs in a row - but doctors told her two consecutive nights were still too much.

Madonna admits 'horrifying' British accent as tour resumes
    She had previously cancelled her first London show on Monday after also calling off performances in Portugal.

'It's a miracle I have gotten this far'
    In a statement on Instagram on Friday, she wrote: "As you all know I have multiple injuries and have had to cancel shows to give me time to recover.

"So as not to surprise you I want to let you know ahead of time that I will be cancelling 2 shows - on Feb 4 and Feb 11th at the Palladium in London because doing 3 shows in a row is too much on my body and in fact my doctors insist I take a day off after every show but I believe can manage if I do 2 shows then I rest!

"It's a miracle I have gotten this far but a lot has to do with the fact that I do 6 hours of rehab every day. 3 hours before show and 3 after with multiple therapies.

"I have also switched to flat shoes and modified difficult parts of the show. This has helped enormously but I still need to be careful and of course rest is the best medicine.

"Of course I never want to cancel any show and I'm determined that I will make it to the end if I pace myself. God Willing."

She added that she appreciates the fans' understanding and apologised for any inconvenience.

On Wednesday, she took to the Palladium stage wearing knee supports, but still performed high kicks, yoga poses and even the splits during a two-and-a-half-hour show.
    Das klingt alles überhaupt nicht gut, wegen ihrer Gesundheit. Mittlerweile hoffe ich, dass sie sich nicht wirklich selber zu viel schadet mit der Tour. 6 Stunden Rehab jeden Tag
    Sie ist echt dedicated aber mir kommts vor, als bringt sie sich halb um, wegen dieser Tour.